Also Knows as: Gurmar, Australian cowplant
One of India’s fastest-growing manufacturers of Gymnema Sylvestre Extract is Extroil Naturals. We are well-known among Indian suppliers and exporters of Gymnema Sylvestre extract for our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
Gymnema may be a woody climbing shrub native to India and Africa. The leaves are wont to make medicine. Gymnema features a long history of use in India’s Ayurvedic medicine. The Hindi name for gymnema means “destroyer of sugar.” Gymnema contains substances Called Gymnemic acid that decrease the absorption of sugar from the intestine and should also increase the quantity of insulin within the body and increase the expansion of cells within the pancreas. Gurmar herb is equally beneficial in Type 1 and sort 2 diabetes and also effective to manage complications of Diabetes.
Benefits & Uses
- Diabetes: Taking gymnema orally along side insulin or diabetes medications can improve blood glucose control in people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
- Metabolic syndrome: Taking gymnema for 12 weeks can reduce weight and body mass index in overweight people with
- Weight loss: Taking a mixture of gymnema, hydroxycitric acid, and niacinbound chromium orally can reduce weight in people that are overweight or obese.
- Burning sensation: It helps to reduced generalized burning sensation within the whole body or localized ones like
burning sensation in eyes, stomach.
- Increasing urine excretion (diuretic)
- Snake bites
- Softening the stool (laxative)
- Stimulating digestion
Gymnema sylvestre Extract
|Product Name||Gymnema Extract|
|Botanical Name||Gymnema sylvestre|
|Active Ingredient||Gymnemic acids|
|Assay||25% – 75%||Gravimetry|
|Sieve Test||100% Pass through 40 mesh||USP <786>|
|Total Heavy metals||NMT 10 ppm||USP<231>|
|Arsenic||NMT 1 ppm||USP<231>|
|Cadmium||NMT 1 ppm||USP<231>|
|Lead||NMT 3 ppm||USP<231>|
|Mercury||NMT 0.1 ppm||USP<231>|
|MICROBIOLOGICAL AND PATHOGEN ANALYSIS|
|Standard Plate Count||NMT 5000 cfu/gm||USP<61>|
|Yeast & Moulds||NMT 100 cfu/gm||USP<61>|
|Coliforms||NMT 10 cfu/gm||USP<61>|