Also Knows as: Ginger
Ginger may be a angiosperm that originated in Southeast Asia . It’s among the healthiest and most delicious spices on the earth. The ginger spice comes from the roots of the plant. it’s having a medicinal properties which is usually used for several sorts of nausea and vomiting. It’s very powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant Properties. Gingerol is that the main bioactive compound in ginger. It’s liable for much of ginger’s medicinal properties.
Benefits & Uses
- Stomach Health: Ginger accelerates the emptying of the stomach, which is basically beneficial for handling indigestion
and related stomach discomfort.
- Nausea and Vomiting: Ginger appears to be highly effective against nausea. it’s going to help relieve nausea and vomiting for people undergoing certain sorts of surgery. However, it’s going to be the foremost effective when it involves
pregnancy related nausea, like nausea .
- Osteoarthritis: Taking ginger orally can slightly reduce pain in some people with osteoarthritis. Applying ginger gel to the
knee or ginger oil massaged into the knee also can relieve osteoarthritis pain.
- Weight Loss: Ginger may play a task in weight loss, It significantly reduced weight , the waist hip ratio, and therefore the hip ratio. It also help reduce body mass index (BMI) and blood insulin levels. High blood insulin levels are related to
- Cholesterol Levels
- Chronic Indigestion
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual pain)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Zingiber officinale Extract
|Product Name||Ginger Extract|
|Botanical Name||Zingiber officinale|
|Assay||0.1% – 5%||HPLC/Graviemetry|
|Description||Light Brown Dry Powder||Organoleptic|
|Sieve Test||100% Pass through 40 mesh||USP <786>|
|Bulk Density||0.3-0.5 g/ml||USP <616>|
|Total Heavy metals||NMT 10 ppm||USP<231>|
|Arsenic||NMT 1 ppm||USP<231>|
|Cadmium||NMT 1 ppm||USP<231>|
|Lead||NMT 3 ppm||USP<231>|
|Mercury||NMT 0.1 ppm||USP<231>|
|MICROBIOLOGICAL AND PATHOGEN ANALYSIS|
|Standard Plate Count||NMT 5000 cfu/gm||USP<61>|
|Yeast & Moulds||NMT 100 cfu/gm||USP<61>|
|Coliforms||NMT 10 cfu/gm||USP<61>|